1. You must be at least 18-years of age, have a High School diploma, or GED.
2. You must take and pass a state approved, 90-hour Broker pre-licensing course.
3. You must pass the state exam within 365 days of passing the broker pre- licensing course.
1. The Broker Pre-licensing course cost $638.00 including shipping of all materials for the course.
2. The fee to take the state exam through the testing provider, PSI, is $53.00.
3. The fee to apply for your license from the Indiana Professional Licensing Agency is $61.00.
1. You must complete a 30-hour Broker Pre-licensing course within two-years after passing the state exam.
2. You must then complete 12-hours of continuing education every year,
Our team can answer any questions you may have.